When researching your flight options for your Cretan escape, be mindful that there are now many companies offering scheduled flights and charter flights to the island e.g. Aegean Air, British Airways, Easyjet, Ryanair, Norwegian, Swiss Air (Edelweiss Air) etc.
In order to truly enjoy what Crete has to offer, it is advisable to rent a car. Reaching is an easy 56km drive from Ioannis Daskalogiannis Airport in Chania or for the more adventurous, 176km from Nikos Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion. Precise directions will be supplied from Kissamos prior to your arrival.
This quiet, picturesque village will allow you to truly relax and enjoy the natural environment. It is surrounded by olive groves and if you are a bird lover, you will be able to view many bird varieties on your doorstep. A walkers paradise; with many approved tracks just a short ride away or explore at your own pace and enjoy what the local area has to offer.
To make your stay more comfortable, we are not limited to offering the following:
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen includes Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Microwave, Large oven and hob e.t.c.
- All linen, towels and beach towels provided
- Washing Machine and designated outdoor drying area
- Board games
- Television in Mezzanine chill-out area and Main Bedroom
- Large Garden with eating area and BBQ
- Covered car park
Optional Services that will incur extra costs :
- General Clean and room tidying
- Groceries on arrival
- Special requests